Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
EMTP is the Elite EMT¬†training school in the state.¬†¬†¬†EMTP¬†faculty utilizes a¬†facilitated learning approach that uniquely accommodates different styles of¬†learning,¬†because we understand that all students learn differently.¬†Based on the U.S. Department of Transportation‚Äôs Curriculum for EMT’s,¬†¬†our EMT program is¬†designed in accordance with the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services’ (KBEMS) regulations and the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).¬†EMTP invites you to take an¬† EMT course that is ‘hands on’ and loaded with action. We believe learning should be fun and utilize games like Bingo and Jeopardy as a review – NOT death by power point. EMTP’s educators bring years of experience to the classroom to prepare you for the EMS field.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Standard Program
- 3¬Ĺ¬†- 4¬†month traditional EMT Program
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Boot Camp Program
- Rock out the course in 1 month!
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Online Program¬†¬†¬†
Online EMT class¬†March Special: $200 OFF
- Learn how to become an EMT in your own home!
¬†What is included in my tuition?
- CPR certification
- Online HIPAA Training & Certification
- Online NIMS 100 course
- HIV/AIDS Bloodborne Pathogens Course & Certification
- Student Liability Insurance
- Lab supplies
- 1 (one) EMTP Identification Card
- 1 (one) Navy EMTP uniform shirt¬†
General Admission Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- TB skin test
- Drivers License